Monday 4 July 2011

Long weekend update

So I feel I should update on the long weekend, but after I just wrote that last post I'm feeling pretty down, pissy and just generally in a bad mood. My mood changes like a light switch, it's hard to comprehend sometimes! I think today it's mostly work related, I just can't even stand to get up in the morning and come to work. Each morning I spend at least 20 minutes trying to get the balls to call in sick to work, or coming up with a good enough excuse that they wouldn't think I'm lying through my teeth! While I'm at work I spend every minute trying to come up with a good excuse so I can leave... it's a terrible existence and one that I would prefer not to live. I used to enjoy work... now I can't stand it.

Anyhow, after all that bitching I just don't feel like writing about the weekend. I don't feel like doing much to be honest, just pulling the covers over my head and sleeping until next week! I hope I can at least perk up for when I pick P up from daycare. She deserves more than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment