Friday 5 August 2011

22 Weeks today!

This week, Baby is the size of: a papaya
How far along? 22 weeks
Due date: 12/09/2011
Total weight gain/loss: haven't checked (I'll see at the Dr's next week)
Maternity clothes? It's been warm here so I've been wearing summer dresses (finally)
Sleep: Insomnia (I'm absolutely exhausted today)
Best moment this week: This is sad... T and my date last night and the new Jersey shore episode!
Movement: Little bean is moving everyday, several times a day
Food cravings: Craving my mom's veggie wraps (they are so delicious and I'm going to make them tomorrow!)
Food aversions: Not much anymore, thank goodness
Symptoms: Do we really want to go here? Back is sore, hips and pelvis is sore, headaches, pains in my belly
Gender: Unknown... we'll probably keep it that way (I'm pretty sure it's a boy)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In (probably not for much longer)
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Sad that it's going to fast (cause it could be my last), but much better about how the baby is developing
What I miss: Enjoying my job
What I am looking forward to:  Maybe going to the fair with P and T this weekend
Randoms: After talking to many people that are close to me, I have decided that I have to do what is best for me and baby and try and get stress leave from work! I'm worried the Dr is going to tell me no, but I have to try. I don't think I can stick it out any longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment