Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sorry it's been so long

Wow, 2 weeks flew by! I was on vacation last week and didn't get around to posting anything, and really who do I have to answer to anyhow? Just myself I guess...

So to update...I had my second ultrasound on the 25th of July (after ages of waiting) and everything went well. The ultrasound tech told me that the legs are still measuring short; however, they fall within the normal range and she doubts that the Dr's would worry about it anymore. What a relief! I won't lie, I was still a little worried about them being short, but I guess it just means the baby will take after me and not T! After that ultrasound I booked a 3D ultrasound so T could see our little bean. Up until now he hasn't been able to make the Dr's or ultrasound appointments.

I spent the week with P, such a nice break from work! The time away from work made me realize how stressful I've been finding my job. When I woke up yesterday I was in tears at the thought of having to go back! I cried 3 times yesterday... I have to do something about this! The stress is hard for me to take and also bad for the baby, dealing with depression without medication is enough stress on it's own! On suggestion of some very important people in my life I'm going to talk to my Dr and see if stress leave is a possibility for me.
Everyone agrees that it would be in the best interest of myself and the baby!

I'm so nervous about approaching the Dr about this, I'm so scared she'll say no and it'll leave me out of options! At this point in my pregnancy I don't have a lot of other options because I'm not likely to get hired at another job being as big as I am! (If I could even find another job right away).

I'm also having a lot of back, hip and pelvis pain this time around. It's making sitting down for long periods (or even short periods of time) very difficult. I'm going to the chiropractor as we speak and been doing yoga at night, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of improvement in my pain! It's amazing how different your pregnancies can be! With P it was smooth sailing, and I'm having so many issues this time around!

I'll post about our 3D ultrasound (with pics) this week I hope - if work doesn't swallow up all my thoughts, time and energy first!

No comments:

Post a Comment