Thursday 23 June 2011

15 Weeks today (actually tomorrow)

So today we focus on my little peanut, because today has started off as a terrible day and I really just need to try and focus my energy on something else! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts...
This week, Baby is the size of: a Naval orange
How far along? 15 weeks (well actually I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow)
Due date: 12/16/2011
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't checked since last appointment, but I lost 6lbs from pre-preg
Maternity clothes? I bought some jeggings, and I absolutely love them. Most comfy jeans ever!
Sleep: Insomnia (I'm absolutely exhausted today)
Best moment this week: ??? I really can't think of anything
Movement: I felt some movement about two weeks ago, but I don't feel much anymore?
Food cravings: Cheetos and Salad with blue cheese dressing
Food aversions: Not much anymore, thank goodness
Symptoms: M/s still, sore back, I put my hip out last night, I have pain in my tummy (feels like I pulled a muscle) Headaches
Gender: Unknown... we'll probably keep it that way (I'm pretty sure it's a boy)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I'm starting to feel more in love with this little baby, and excited to snuggle and cuddle a tiny little baby again
What I miss: Not having to take meds for my Morning sickness
What I am looking forward to:  my first OB/GYN appointment to hear the heartbeat - and ultrasound
Randoms: Here's a pic of my bump
  P.S - I stole this from another person's blog - Thanks to Dandelion Wishes for the template

No comments:

Post a Comment