Thursday 16 June 2011

People are Morons!

If you hadn't already guessed what I'm referring to…it's the morons who were rioting in Vancouver last night! These people are giving Canadians and British Columbians such a terrible reputation to the rest of the world! These people are not TRUE Canucks fans; they are a bunch of bandwagon jumpers who went downtown to riot - whether or not the Canucks won or lost! Young men, angry at the world for their own life problems and looking to take it out on anyone and anything in their path! Disgusted and ashamed of everyone of them, and I hope all the people who were taking pictures and video last night will send it to the VPD so these people can be delt with accordingly! If you have any photo or video evidence, please send it to: robbery@vpd.ca

I personally think that the Canucks didn't play well enough to win, and Boston deserves the cup! They played hard all series and the better team won! Congratulations to the city of Boston and all the fans! ....and...THANK GOD HOCKEY IS OVER! Now everyone can return to normal life and hubby shaved his playoff beard! Yay!

For some reason P thought it would be a great idea to wake up at 5am?! So this is how my morning started, and to be honest with you I was really not happy about it! I've been in a terrible mood all morning, but the bad thoughts seem to be melting away now. (I guess sometimes being at work is a good thing - the guys are usually good for a laugh). I can only hope that my mood continues to improve for the rest of the day!

As usual I have many more thoughts swirling around in my head, but I'm trying to be positive again today! So I'm going to leave things as they are and perhaps I'll post later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment