Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy? Fathers Day

If you can't tell from the title, I'm not really feeling all that happy today! Just little things that are aggravating me... little things that my mind always turns into big things!

They mostly have to do with my in-laws. One person in particular who always gets me riled up, and anyone who knows me, knows who that person is! Man I'd like to give him a piece of my mind, but alas, I try to be a responsible adult and not act on all the fantasies I have about the things I would do to him/them! (Get your mind out of the gutter - I'm not talking about those kind of things! I'm talking about things that are probably pretty evil!)

I'm just so worked up right now that I had to come and get it off my chest! How can some people be so selfish, careless and just in general ignorant to things going on around them? It blows my mind on a daily basis, that my hubby (and a few of his brothers) are related to this person!! I hope one day karma will kick them in the ass, but I have a sneaking suspicion that even if it does, a particular person will come and bail them out! (Again, if you know me you know who I'm referring to!)

I think it's time to go and try one of the relaxation techniques that A taught me! Otherwise I'm liable to blow a gasket (especially with all these pregnancy hormones raging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment